Learn about the principles of trauma-informed care as a paradigm shift for care of self and others; professionally and personally. Understanding how to implement these principles can positively influence your interactions and your ability to support clients and collaborators. Discover how to apply these insights within many professional roles, including health care, education & teachers, community support organizations, and leaders of all kinds.
Potential takeaways and skills explored include:
- Fostering a positive, nurturing work environment
- Contributing to emotional safety of clients and co-workers
- Empower an intentional organizational/company culture
- Improved morale
- Enhance collaboration and creativity
- Contribute to a healthy, resilient sense of well-being in your self, and your groups.
Workshops are 90 minutes in length Thursdays from 6 pm – 7:30 pm